2009年5月13日水曜日

"Last of octuplets go home"

I found the interesting article on the web site and I want to intoroduce it :)


In Los Angeles...
Nadya Suleman who has 6 children already bore 8 children in one time.
All 14 children were bone in vitro fertilization.
She cares for the children with a team of nannies.
She doesn't work, but she is going to write about her life and publish.

Please click here and read this aticle.
http://72.14.235.132/search?q=cache:75MRjjfIwR4J:www.startribune.com/lifestyle/health/42942162.html+nadya+minneapolis&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk



After read...
I was amazed!!!!
I wonder how she lives.
I think she gets money from goverment or by appearing on television.
But does it makes children happy???
"in vitro" is good idea to have baby, but this is for somebody who can't get baby.
So it is not necessary for her.


octuplets(八つ子)
suburban(郊外の) : suburban area
neonatal(新生児の) : neonatal body weight
herald(先触れをする) : herald the arrival of spring
emerge(明らかになる) : He was emerging as the candidate of next president.
in vitro fertilization(体外受精)
scrutiny(綿密な調査)
nanny(乳母) : My child has a nanny.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Good! I recommend that you use an English-English dictionary such as the Longman dictionary on the web (I have a link to it in the "Tools" section of my blog). I think it may help you understand the meaning of "herald" better, for example.

    Also, please ask me to show you how to add a link to your blog.

    返信削除
  2. thank U for recommending:)
    I try to use its tool right now.

    返信削除