2009年5月14日木曜日

"In grip of fever fear, school ready to shut"

This article was introduced in The seminer which I take and I was interested in this.

Kumamoto Gakuen Universitiy directed exchange students in theU.S. , Canada and New Zealand to come back to Japan.

If you were interested in this article, please click here and read.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20090502a6.html

After read...
The University told us they preceded in safety of their students.
But I think it is not good decision.
Why does the University give chose to students???
I think it was high risk of catching virus to come back to Japan.
I heard it possible to be infected with swine flu on the air plane.
But some of my friends who were exchange students returned to Japan.
I am worried that whether they can study abroad again :(


suspicion(疑い) : He was arrested on suspicion of steal.
draft(~を起草する) : She is busy drafting her speech for her friend's wedding reception.
ban(禁止する) : Smorking is banned in this room.
confirm(確認された) : New evidence is confirmed about a murder.
prioritize(~を優先させる) : The goverment prioritize assistance to Afghanistan.
reveal(明らかにする) : I revealed a secret to him.
diagnosis(診断) : diagnosis of an illness
suspect(~を怪しいと思う) : I suspected he was lying to me.
symptom(徴候) : symptom of a serious illness
virus(ウイルス)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Good job! I agree with you about this decision. I would like to change it but, unfortunately, I have very little power. I don't think the examples of the words you looked up are from the article you read, are they?

    返信削除