2009年4月30日木曜日

"Little Bear's Visit"


jig(ジグ、英国・アイルランドの踊り)  
paw(哺乳動物の手・足、人の手): Wash your dirty paws!!
cub(子供): a bear cub
robin(ヨーロッパコマドリ)
if you wanna know about "robin", you click this http://tsuyukibird.hustle.ne.jp/AmericanRobin.htm
nest(巣穴): make a nest
peek(そっと覗く ): She peeked at the audience from behind the cartain.
chuckle(くすくす笑う): She chuckled at the memory.
scamp(いたずらっ子)



This story is that Little Bear visit his grandfather and grandmather.
He likes to look ther things like pictures, toys ...something like that.
He likes to eat cake and cookies that grandmother mede.
He likes to listen to the story that they tell him.
In this book, they tell two stories, his mother bear'childfood and goblin.

After reading...
This little bear is soooooo cute.
I like this story.
I like to visit my grandfather and grandmother house, too.
and they tell me aboout my parents childhood or the past.

1 件のコメント: